The new P15 flywheel meat slicer is a reproduction of the historic P model of the ‘40s and encompasses its perfect cut, unique craftsmanship, elegance, and tradition. Berkel rewrites its history.
Attention to detail, elegant design, and high-quality manufacturing ensure slicing excellence. The perfection of its chrome finishes and paints the harmony of its shapes and decors make it the perfect furnish for collectors.
P15 has a blade with a 285 mm diameter. It is available in 3 standard colours: red, black, and cream, or in a wide range of custom colours. Its accessories include a small pedestal, which enhances its shape, making it a true piece of vintage design.
Height 570 mm
Lenght 720 mm
Width 600 mm
Weight: 60 kg
MANUAL FLYWHEEL SLICER
• Reproduction of the legendary model P from the ‘40s
• Small in size, takes up minimum space
• Flower flywheel
• High-gloss polished aluminium and stainless steel parts
• Very high quality cast iron structure
• White glass paste receiving tray and sliding meat table
• Meat table rapid advance mechanism and return system
• Slice thickness adjustment system
• Built-in sharpener with coordinated spring activation
• Meat table, blade cover, receiving tray and sharpener easily removed for cleaning