Christofle Albi sterling silver cutlery set 24-piece defies time and changing patterns with its straight and pure lines.
A true not too ornate classic to elegantly dress table settings.
The refined and highly polished Christofle flatware recalls the elegant and straight lines of Albi Cathedral enriched by a generous exterior moulding and an internal threadlike border along the handles.
Advice about the care of Christofle cutlery (silverplated and sterling silver)
Christofle’s flatware is dishwasher safe with the exception of gold gilded pieces.
Kindly note that certain detergents can wear at your flatware. If you do not wash your silverware right after use, we suggest you rinse them off with lukewarm water.
The dishwasher is an effective way to maintain your Christofle silverware in clean and perfect condition, as long as you note the following:
1. Before the first use, wash your silverware by hand with neutral dishwashing liquid without synthetic fragrance. Dish soaps containing citrus or lemon are to be avoided.
2. Use only washing powders formulated without chlorine or citric acid (proscribe gels and liquids which often contain chlorine as well as “lemon perfumes” containing citric acid). Avoid multifunction tablets.
3. When filling your dishwasher with regenerating salt, avoid putting silverware in on the first use.
4. Follow the dishwasher’s instructions for water hardness: lime water that is too hard can be corrosive.
5. Eggs, lemon, mustard, fish, some fruits and legumes can also cause silverware to turn yellow. Prewashing by hand may be useful.
6. Ideally, we advise that you partially open the dishwasher door at the end of the cycle, so that the dishes do not remain in an atmosphere saturated with vapor. Wipe the cutlery if they are still damp.
7. Avoid the presence of crystal glasses which may also tarnish the silver.
8. Important: Separate silver cutlery from stainless steel: silver does not coexist well with other metals. Run two separate cycles or place them in a distant cutlery basket far from each other.